2 medium yellow squash
2 cups of frozen peas (thawed)
½ cup orange, red, and yellow bell peppers, diced
1 teaspoon of curry powder
½ teaspoon of pepper
½ teaspoon of garlic salt
½ teaspoon of paprika
½ cup of vegan cheese
Coconut or olive oil
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut the stems from the top and bottom of the squash. Slice squash lengthwise into halves. Using a spoon, scoop out the squash pulp, cut it into small pieces, and sit it to the side.
- Smooth your choice of oil (coconut or olive) over the squash shells. Place them face down on a non-stick cookie sheet. Place in oven for 20-25 minutes.
- Drizzle oil in a pan and heat. Combine the squash pulp, orange, red, and yellow bell peppers, pepper, garlic salt, and curry powder in pan and sauté.
- Once squash shells are ready, remove from oven. Place sautéed mixture in the boats. Top with the peas and vegan cheese. Place in oven for 5 minutes for cheese to melt.
- Remove from oven, sprinkle with paprika.
- Serve and Enjoy!